Welcome to BMS Resources
Body Mind Science (BMS) Resources was founded in 2000 by three students of naturopathic medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM). Its goal was to provide books, medical equipment and other resource materials to students of the college and other healthcare professionals at low prices. Since then BMS Resources has grown into the professional dispensary, medical equipment supplier and bookstore for the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM)
as well as the professional dispensary for the Marsden Centre for Naturopathic Excellence (MCNE)
Today BMS Resources is still owned by Dr. Eric Marsden BSc ND co-founder and leader in the field of naturopathic oncology, along with his wife Dr. Von Chaleunsouk Marsden BSc ND, leader in the field of naturopathic environmental medicine.
Who We Serve
- Students of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicince
- Patients of the RSNC and MCNE clinics
- Naturopathic Doctors (NDs), Nutritionists and other Health & Wellness professionals
- Our communities and the public who have an interest in quality holistic health care
- We are an organization that is fundamentally focused on the reduction of suffering in the individual, community and world
- We believe deeply in the tenets of naturopathic medicine and treating the ultimate causes of disease and promoting the ultimate sources of health
- We act with integrity in all that we do and we will only work with partners that do the same
- Our world has drastically changed in the industrialized age and through this change we have seen alterations in health and disease. We will employ healthcare services and products that recognize this and work to reduce the impact on health of these changes and we will work towards reducing our business impact on the environment
- We recognize the importance of giving and involve ourselves
Thank you for shopping with us!