Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme form of vitamin B12 and helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- High dose vitamin B12 in its most effective form
- Promotes healthy nerve function
- Helps prevent pernicious anemia
- Pleasant tasting lozenge for enhanced absorption
Amount: 1 Lozenge
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose sodium stearyl fumarate xylitol hyprolose.
(Adult): Dissolve 1 lozenge under the tongue first thing in the morning or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or for use beyond 4 months.