Benfotiamine is a naturally-occurring form of thiamin (vitamin B1). Benfotiamine's superior ability to penetrate cell membranes increases its bioavailability over conventional thiamin supplements. This allows for the use of benfotiamine to elicit all of the benefits of vitamin B1 such as the metabolism of carbohydrates protein and fat in a highly efficient manner.
- Reduces Glucose Related Nerve Damage
- A highly bioavailable source of vitamin B1
- Supports nerve and eye function in diabetics
- Helps prevent sugar-related kidney damage
- Provides a high capsule count for flexible dosing options
Amount: 1 Capsule
Benfotiamine 80 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.
(Adult): Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a qualifiedqualified health care practitioner.
Persons with thiamin hypersensitivity should not take this product. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.